"Name a Boxer" Program
This program is designed to give our supporters a way to honor or memorialize either a Boxer you cherish or a person in your life who loves Boxers.
- Naming submissions will be accepted with a donation of $50 or more.
- Many of our rescued pups will maintain their “rescue names” for life, so please bear this in mind when submitting a name. Perhaps it goes without saying, but demeaning or vulgar names will be denied.
- Names will be accepted in the order they are submitted and will be assigned only to a not-yet-named dog. It may take several weeks to assign a name, depending on LSBR’s intake status, the number of names submitted, and the gender of the Boxer.
- We will send a notification of the honor/memorial to whomever you specify, mentioning your name, unless you prefer it to stay anonymous. The Boxer you named will be listed on our social media page with an honor/memorial at the time of intake.
Every donation makes a huge difference in the lives of our cherished pups.
To "Name a Boxer", send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Click the button below to make your donation via Paypal and put "Name a Boxer" in the message section of the online form.